My views on a variety of subjects from political to economics to life.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

LOL, Does anyone take responsibility anymore?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/White-House-We-will-NOT-discuss-broken-C-Span-promise-80829987.html

I just don't understand why people cant fess up and take responsibility.  The President stated on numerous campaign stops that all discussions would be transparent.  They have not, my only question is why this wasnt brought up by most media during the beginning of the healthcare debate not probably just days before it goes to the presidents desk.  Which would you, the average citizen, want to hear?   "I made a promise I couldn't keep, the outside forces of congress and industry made it just about impossible for me to keep my promise and I am sorry?"  Or the total crap and total lack of respect that is being shown to the citizens currently?  Honestly I dont know who advises the president, but is there any wonder why his numbers are falling faster than the temperature in the Midwest?




Just shortly into the debate last year he broke the promise when he and congressional leaders had closed door meetings with industry leaders in healthcare insurance and drugs.  I dont understand why it wasnt huge news then but it is now, when its pretty much over?

But I do almost feel sorry for Spokesman Gibbs having to toe the line and lie for his boss.  Must be a very sucky job.

Government intervention, Corporatism, lack of taking responsibility for ones actions, all at the expense of the average American. 

No comments:

Post a Comment